Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Say 8!" Tag

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. The View (b/c its controversial!)
2. That 70's Show
3. Life
4. Heroes
5. Oprah
6. Judge Joe Brown
7. Ellen
8. GMA

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Winger's
2. Rupe's
3. Sizzler
4. Subway
5. Taco Bell
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. Remos
8. Red Lobster

8 Things That Happened Yesterday

1. Curves
2. Sleep
3. Eat
4. Sick
5. Sick
6. More sick
7. Shane home
8. SLEEP

8 Things That I Look Forward to
1. Going home for Christmas
2. Birth of baby
3. My birthday
4. Thanksgiving
5. Shane graduating
6. First time holding baby
7. Watching Shane change baby's diaper...(hehe)
8. Growing old with the one I love

8 Things I Love about Fall/Winter
1. Leaves turning
2. White fields
3. Hot chocolate
4. Corn Chowder
5. Christmas
6. Thanksgiving
7. Snuggling
8. Heaters

8 Things On My Wishlist
1. Everything 'baby'
2. A house
3. A KitchenAid
4. A camcorder
5. Longer hair
6. A beautiful little girl!!!
7. A mild winter
8. A HOT SUMMER!!!!

8 Friends I Tag
1. Cindy
2. Anitra
3. Lydnsey
4. Laura
5. Tiniel
6. .....
7. .....
8. .....

No comments:

Oh Happy Day!!!

Oh Happy Day!!!