So, today I'm taking my kids on a field trip to Deleta. It's a skating rink with laser tag and lots more! This is the only day I'm working this week!!! Thanksgiving holiday starts tomorrow! I'm so super excited that I can't hold it in! I just love those kids! They deserve some fun filled field trip for putting up with me when I was, to quote one of them,"The monster pregnant lady!" Haha! They had to deal with me in my first trimester! Now that I'm starting to get fat and happy they love me! Haha!
And I went shopping today and bought some egg nogg! Love that stuff! I can't drink it straight up so I water it down a little with milk. It is sooo yummy! I'm going to make a grilled cheese for lunch and then head on over to the school for work! I can't wait! Let me go and have some food and fun! I love everything today! Nothing can go wrong!
And my house is clean! Yaya! Not like just straight. But clean. It's nice to have a clean house. And this week I'll be working on the nursery! I'm going to ask if I can paint. If I open windows I don't think the fumes will be bad...but I'll find out. Clean out that whole room and start setting up for Makenzie! Can't wait for her cute butt to get here! Shane can't stop talking to her! Sometimes I have to wave my arms above my head to get his attention! (Has he forgotten me already...?) Haha!
Ok, well enough of my uber excitedness! I need to eat some food! Haha!
5 comments:
Yes, I am in dragonlady phase also, my poor Isaac.
I'm excited about you decorating Makenzie's room, you haave to tell us all your ideas.
I heard someone say their name was Mekey, because it was a shorten version of Makenzie, will you guys shorten her name?
p.s. I can't wait to be jolly and fat (okay, so not excited about the fat part).
I have come to terms with my belly. Shane pointed out that my torso is kinda short so that's why it's pooching out already. And he loves my body, everything about it, so I can't complain.
I want to paint yellow with pink and lavender highlights. We'll see though. First I have to get all the junk out and ask if I can paint at all. It's an apartment so I have to get permission. But that's what I'm wanting right now. I might change my mind several times though. I'm just super excited!
good luck with painting. after all the pregnant painting i did in our house, i never want to paint again.
and i'm sure you look super cute. i can't wait to see your pregnant belly!
um..new post please
Post a Comment