Monday, November 17, 2008
Makenzie Kahilu
We're having a girl! She is a week bigger than what I'm supposed to be, but if she's anything like her mom, she'll be all about breaking out of the norm, working hard to be bigger and better!! HA! I'm sure she'll come out looking like a butterball turkey, except, with arms instead of legs. See, I wouldn't mind if she was like Keke! Round and wrinkly!! With 3 fat rolls on each thigh!!! Haha! We'll see. I don't want her to be too skinny though. Shane said he would be afraid to hold her if she's too small. I might be too. Who knows. Right now she is 10 oz., 6 inches, and her bones are still cartilage. She's a cutie, slightly alien-like, but cute all the same! My bump gets bigger every single day it seems. But it's fun to feel her moving around in there. I'll have some pictures once I find the thingy that I hook to my computer to transfer them. I've gotten some really cute stuff from Laura and Melyssa. Cute cute stuff! Just you wait and see!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Happy Day!!!
4 comments:
I love it! You're having a girl! I loved having a girl first... What a joy and sweetheart she is. I hope you had a nice anniversary.
xo T
Congrats Jessica! I remember way back when we were discussing baby names...haha.
Happy anniversary (a day late).
Are you going to write about that?
Will not be much longer and you will be at your parents. yay!
Congrats on the girl!
Post a Comment