Friday, November 7, 2008

Another Day...

I have begun to feel the bump. It isn't big or very noticeble but it's there. Shane kisses the belly goodbye every morning. I rub it and talk to it every day. I can't wait to find out next Friday what 'it' will be so we can call it by it's name!!!!!

Either Layne Michael or Mckenzie Kahilu. Either way it will be nice and healthy. We just got the results from the Quad Screen Test and they were negative!!! So now we just need to worry about beautiful or not. Shane, bless his heart, tells me that there is no way we can have an ugly baby! He says 'Mommy is just too pretty!' Bless him! He knows what this hormonal pregnant woman wants to hear!!!!

I am still passing out. We don't know what it is. The doctors are stumped b/c my heart looks fine! Although, our family doc has asked me to get a second opinion. He wants me to see a Cardiologist. PEOPLE PLEASE!!!!! How many times do I have to tell you, I'm a wimp, my body knows it, so when there is too much pain, it shuts down! End of story!
So then there's this theory that it's just my vagal nerve being super sensative. (DUH) And all we need to do to fix that is to clip it. -So let me get this straight...I pass out so that I don't DIE when I, a.) see blood, b.) get hurt bad and have lots of pain, c.) get sick and d.) take a pooh...(well, don't worry about that last one...), and the doctors are wanting to take that away from me?!?! Are they CRAZY!!! Don't they understand I could DIE if I have to be conscience for this stuff?! Yeah, I think that's a big no thank you guys! I like this system. It works for me and I get to LIVE!!!

Funnily enough, I'm going to a CPR training seminar for the school. They seem to think I would be a help if I had this training and there was an emergency. Hahaha. People, don't you know me by now? I can tell you exactly where I'll be in an emergency...passed out on the floor. But I'll take the seminar b/c I want to learn and b/c if I do get this thing clipped, I want to be able to help out in a case something happens. Now, I can do this so long as there is NO BLOOD! Otherwise, we're so out of a deal!

I need to get ready now. Sorry I don't have pictures lately. I need to post one of our car. 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix. Beautiful. Black. Fast. Although, I don't drive fast. My father-in-law was trying to get me to peel out of the drive way today, but I told him I don't drive like that. Get Shane behind the wheel and I think he could show you what it's got!!! He loves it! I love it! You'll love it! It's a good family car (until we have money for the Buick!!!)


4 comments:

'T' said...

hoping your week is great... thanks for the help with the Priesthood Preview last night!

aniC said...

i cant wait for you to find out what the baby is!! you better let us know ASAP!

Anonymous said...

three more days! Can't wait. I would have comment sooner, but I have not been around since Friday.
Three days!
p.s. sorry your family is teasing you about me being pregnant. You know they just like to give you a hard time. Don't hold it against me. love ya.

Jessica said...

Oh don't worry girls! You will definitely be getting a phone call from me on Friday!!!
And Cindy, I understand that instead of visiting me and their GRANDCHILD!!! they will be visiting you and your babies, sort of like surrogates...I'm not mad at you, I'm just gonna kill them when I get home!!
Oh and Dad says you and I are making him gain weight. He's having sympathy weight gain! He's such a goofball!

Oh Happy Day!!!

Oh Happy Day!!!