this last one looks like we drug her up or something!
haha!
no.
we had just woken her up. she is NOT a morning person sometimes.
it's been a really long day so i would write more but i'm
super tired!
the only thing coming up in our lives pretty soon,
besides Shane's b-day tomorrow is
my mom and niece coming in april!!!!!
i'm so excited and we don't really have much planned
besides hanging out and then a trip to bear world for zoey
but i know we're going to have so much fun!
so other than that, i'll still be here
playing with kenzie and cleaning up after her
and shane will still be in school and going to work.
(he graduates in april!!!!)
i'll be 20 weeks on tuesday. just thought i'd throw that in there.
can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going!
having to chase kenzie all over has helped so so much!!! haha!
ok, well goodnight! sorry to be so short but more to come
later.....
3 comments:
What is on her head. I need a closer look. Can't belive she is a year. She is such a pretty girl!
happy 1st baby girl~!
what will shane graduate in?
congrats!
Fun! I was sad I couldn't be there...but I hope her present was okay...it's hard to buy for them :) She is cute in her pics though!
Post a Comment