Well, tomorrow is the VanOrden Christmas Party, both of them, the big one with everybody and the little one with just Mike, Sheila and the boys and wives. And Sunday we are driving to Salt Lake to get ready to be at the airport at 4am Monday morning! I'm so super excited! I've been getting every thing ready here. Trying to clean up and make sure we are ready to go! I'm also freaking out a little about work, but that'll have to be a different post.
We haven't packed or anything. Right now we're just sitting around waiting to go to bed. It's funny. We won't have any time tomorrow and Sunday we'll be really pressed for time...oh, what a pickle. Haha! I don't even care what I take as long as I can get there! I'm nervous about flying pregnant b/c I've heard that you can swell up really bad. And, I'm already swollen enough! Ha! But for real. We'll see. Anyways, I might post something while I'm in SC. We'll see.
It's supposed to snow 4 inches tonight! Talk about a snow storm. If so, we'll be leaving even earlier than we had planned for Sunday. Which makes me happy.
Also, we're going to go see the lights at Temple Square before leaving. I'm happy b/c this will be my first time. I'm going to see if a few mission friends will come see us before we have to leave. My mission baby has been begging me to go to Salt Lake! So, we'll see if she can come see us.
Well, let me get to bed, Kenzie is starting to kick box, which usually means it's time for bed for me. Haha! As soon as I lay down she'll start swirling and then settle down. She's been super active today. And yesterday, as I was lying in the recliner, I had the remote on my belly and she kicked REALLY hard and it jumped! It was really cute! I almost started crying, (that's what a big sap I am...) She doesn't kick that hard all the time, just sometimes. She kicks Shane's hand pretty good though! (I think she really likes him a lot!)
So, next time I write, I'll be in South Carolina! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
can't wait to see you, and your pegnant body.
Well, I'll try to be pegnant for you Cindy. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that...unless you meant to say pRegnant...Haha! Just wait, my belly is HUGE!!! And Makenzie is always kicking the heck outta me!
Post a Comment