Thursday, July 3, 2008

Our fishing trip

This is our fishing trip with Melyssa and Charlie! I didn't do any fishing, mainly just took pictures
and made faces and teased everyone for not catching anything.


And of course my baby is really having a lot of fun!!! Awe, look at how sexy he is with his fishing pole...



And here is me not having very much fun. There were bugs getting on my toes and I had just pulled a huge bug out of my bra, yeah, not that happy bout that...

And the most exciting part of the day!!!! Shane has hooked something, is it 3 feet, 4 feet....?


Oops. Just some sludge from the bottom of the lake. Oh well, nice effort Shane!!!




All in all it was a fun day. I didn't fish at all b/c the pole was being a pain, but it was fun to watch. We really didn't fish for very long at all. The first place we went to, it was way too windy. Then we went on some private property, and promptly got kicked off. It was funny! And a beautiful day!!!! It's finally summer!!!


2 comments:

aniC said...

dang jessica! that picture you took of yourself is hot! it looks like a professionally done picture you'd see in a magazine...with the way the sun is, and your hair, sunglasses and serious face. sexy lady.

Anonymous said...

haha..I am so pleased that you took my suggestion, it's perfect.:) (and that's even a picture I tok, I feel so special)
Did you get your hair cut again?
I miss you tons too.
I loved Shanes pose with the pole, it was hot.

Oh Happy Day!!!

Oh Happy Day!!!