Monday, June 23, 2008

Lagoon VanOrden Family Vacation!!



This is Wicked, that big thing in the back is part of the ride...



Shane, his brothers, mom and Laura! Brave!


This is my one roller coaster...I hated it...


And last but not least, Samuri; that's Shane in the green shirt at the end...


All, in all it was a really good day! I got pretty sick after riding that roller coaster from hell but after that we went to the water part of it and it was all good! Lagoon is in Salt Lake and all the rage for Utah and Idaho people! (Personally, I prefer Wet and Wild or Six Flags, but hey...)

Then, after we were pretty much finished with the park, the power went out all over. It was so sad. There were people showing up and being turned away. Poor things! It was fun to be with Shane and see him turn into a 12year old! I can't wait til we can take our kids to places like that! He's gonna be the "cool" parent, I already know that...


On a side note, Daddy and the girls are gonna be coming out here in a few weeks! I am soooooo super excited! We reserved a car to drive around and it's just gonna be so sweet! We're gonna go to Yellowstone, to see the Allen's, Lava Hot Springs, and all kinds of places! I keep making all these lists and stuff I wanna do! Poor Shane is going to be working the whole time, so the only time he'll get to spend with everyone is when they go to work with him and when he gets home at night. But it's all good! I am just so excited! July 15th! And this week and next week are my last days at work. July 4th weekend we're going to go home and spend it with the family. I love going home! I miss being around family! And when my family comes out here, I can't wait to just be together! Everyone! I wish my Mom were coming out here too!!!! Ok, that's all for now, it's late and I gotta get to bed!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like summer fun!

Oh Happy Day!!!

Oh Happy Day!!!